Saturday 9 November 2013

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick: Glum Plum Fulham

I'm not usually very daring when it comes to lipstick, in fact I rarely wear any at all and when I do they are of the nude persuasion, but I have finally found one I absolutely adore.


I'd heard nothing but good things about Rimmel's Moisture Renew range, and I've been lusting after a purple lipstick for a while and so I thought I would take the plunge with 'Glum Plum Fulham'. As expected, it is packed full of moisture and is really hydrating but it doesn't feel sticky or unpleasant.

Despite leaving purple marks over everything my lips touch, the staying power is really impressive - I can happily go out without taking the lipstick with me and not have to worry about reapplication for a good few hours.


I usually tend to shy away from drastic colours as I feel that they make my small lips look even smaller, but I really love this autumnal shade. It's not too purple but it's not too red either - it's perfect with simple makeup and it's a great way to dress up a casual outfit. For £6.49 it's great value for money too, I think I'll have to get a colour for each season!

4 comments:

  1. A very flattering colour on you, Sarah!

    Check out my blog - Chicorita - Makeup.Beauty.Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour suits you so well! I've been meaning to try out the moisture renew lipsticks, not sure I'm brave enough for this shade though! x

    www.taupeandpearl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really impressed with it :) x

      Delete