Friday 8 November 2013

Minnie Mouse Nails

Polka dot nails are so simple, yet they look s good! My favourite polka dot mani has to be this red and white Minnie Mouse inspired look. It's perfect for summer, but there's nothing wrong in breaking convention and ditching the trusty dark autumnal hues for something brighter.


Polka dot nails are so eye catching, and my friends are always asking me to do this for them - but here's the secret - anyone can do them! My tip for creating the polka dots is to use the round end of a hair grip - dip the round tip into a blob of nail polish and voila, you have a tool!

4 comments:

  1. Great tip, will defiantly be giving that a go! What brand of nail varnish have you used? It looks lovely.

    http://www.charlotteeileen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! The red polish is YSL and the white is Barry M.

      Delete
  2. Ah they're sooooo cute! I might give them a try myself tomorrow :))) xx

    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete